Hello! Apa Kabar?
My name is Randy, a 17 years old med student from a country you might never heard before :)
(As ironic as it may seems, lots of people thoughts that Bali is a stand-alone independent island-country!)
I have, like, multiple blogs around here and somehow, it feels like I create a new blog every new stage of my life. Dull, eh? It is. I just feels that university is a new big stage of one's life, so therefore, it deserves a new blog..... exactly what I was thinking when I arrived at high school stage.
I'd like to emphasize a sentence here:
I study at a medical school
So, Randy, are you trying to show-off?
Nah, I don't think so.. it's because some people thinks that being a med student is something cool, interesting, or whatever... but I don't. (at least, not anymore).
Trust me, there's nothing holy about studying like a horse and sleep like a... like you don't need to at all.
Moreover, just do not expect to get paid as high as your expectation before entering one.. it's all bullshit :)
While some people thinks accepted to a med-school is a dream come true, I feels that this is a consequences; of being such a ignorant being previously. I took lots of talents given by HIM, for granted.
I used to be a some kind of child prodigy.. I know every country and its capital when I was a 1st grade student, for example; or when I play Piano real good the teacher sent me to some kind of festival.
Suddenly (and sadly), I grew up.
I start to lose every chance I've been given.. I was so brilliant in making choices that I even withdraw my full offer letter from Monash University, University of New South Wales, University of Waikato, and fairly a lot more. A choices I still regret till date. If I wasn't that ignorant, I'll choose one and there's no way I'll suffer like this studying freaking molecules and autistic pathogens... looks, what a vocabulary, right? -_-
I used to think that it's okay that I let go all this offers, because I believe one day I'll be enrolled to this university. However, I didn't realize that getting enrolled there, is harder than finding a needle among millions stacks of hay.
So that's a little not-short introduction story from me. Regrets always come last, eh?
Just keep praising the Lord, and trying to live this abnormal life, as normal as possible.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Introduction
2:31 PM
No comments







0 comments:
Post a Comment